Saturday, August 12, 2006

Thursday August 10

Mainly i have been sleeping. On and off, i have a fever and i am very sick in the stomach. There is nothing that can be done to help the pain which is unfortunate.

We learned that they have now put one microbe filters in the kitchen so that our food is being cleaned properly as well as the water bottles for work crews can fill up there.

I feel awful in so many ways. For sure, physically. My body is aching, the last meal i ate was that wonderful chicken and rice on Tuesday night. I tried to eat some golden grahms, but that didn't go well. I am barely drinking becaues when the water hits my stomach it hurts. But i also feel very guilty. I feel like i came down here to do work, and instead i am now taxing an already very taxed organization. I am not pulling my weight. And i feel bad about that. I can't do very much, i can't stand for more than 20 minutes, so there is no way i can go into a house. Its all very frustrating.

Please pray for me that i get better soon.

0 comments: