Friday, October 27, 2006

Weekend schedule

Friday night:

  • stop at radio shack to pick up a cable splitter so that I can close the window in my room and the window in the living room and perhaps reserve a little heat (I cuddled with the heating pad last night. Sure it was warm, but it was no man).
  • meet up with Marian to go grocery shopping. We're picking up heavy items, such as potatoes. Also I will be buying my weekly dosage of fruit, veggies, and frozen meals. yum.
  • back to clean. Something has exploded in my room (my dresser) and I think there is a need for laundry to be done. The rest of the house also needs to be cleaned because there is a shin-dig going down on Sunday there. Theme of moldy cheese and avocados...

Saturday:
  • the morning begins with work! Yippie. We're having our annual kid's Halloween party, complete with face painting, a costume parade and jack'o'lanterns. It shall be a good time, I hope. There should be enough volunteers.
  • a costume part-tay is occurring at the home of one of Marian's friends. I have a clever costume that I am excited about wearing, except for one thing. It's supposed to be cold and rainy all Saturday. I feel as though I should change my costume to be a character from "Singing in the Rain" or something. It just doesn't seem smart to be scantily clad and it being cold and wet out.
  • Here are some clues:

Sunday:
  • I am spending the day with two of my favorite people. My new roomie Ali and the Godmother are going to Salem for the day. I am assuming its going to be nutz. I've been before a few weeks before halloween, but never 2 days before. NUTZO. However, I am really excited. Salem is fun town to be in. I think it's funny that three, cute, little Christian girls are going to try to fight the power of evil.



I think that's it for now... We'll see later on down the road. Apparently, I am a busy girl this weekend, but don't hesitate to call. I kinda like the phone now.

0 comments: