Thursday, October 19, 2006

I think I'm crazy.





can I be jealous about a girl who's not dating the boy I'm not dating?


Yeah, that's what I thought. I'm crazy. Bummer.







1. I'm sick, which sucks because I really have been trying to be healthier. I feel like a cold shouldn't whoop me on my ass for a day or two. I should be able to beat it. I guess I'm a wuss.

2. Patterson and I have been talking/messaging a lot. It's really nice and perhaps making me a little crazy. I am not sure where I sit on this issue yet though. I guess I never really got over him to begin with, and then was angry, and now, I just am in a fog (which could actually be the cold medicine). I don't want to get hurt again, and I would rather just be friends. I think that anything more is impossible and not probable. I am trying to be careful. Yet, I am so happy.

3. the Wentworth Boy and I are going to see Imogen Heap, which I am SO EXCITED about!

4. My bff Ali is moving in November 5th, which sadly means Girl is moving out November 4th. Thankfully Marian is still there. I need some constant in my life and that will be my Marian, who brings me Skinny Cow ice cream and orange flowers when I am sick.

5. My phone is dying. Do I want a new phone, like a Razor that supports HIV/AIDS for 79.99 or should I just use the one I have at the house that just needs to be activated. How cheap am I?

6. The next Saturday I get off is November 11th, which is like FOREVER from now, but also the day I get to see Imogen Heap, so I am happy.

7. I miss some folks that aren't around. They are in NY or DC or far away. I wish that I could really just pop in a car and say, hey I'm here, lets go to dinner and a movie. Or call them up and invite them over. It would make staying in touch a lot easier. But I can't even do that here with friends. Everyone is so busy and far away and involved in whatever (I'm guilty of this too, I work 6 days a week for goodness sake!). So folks, come to Boston and stay with me cause I miss you a lot. Alrighty then!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, do come, we have a sleeper sofa a twin size futon and a twin size air mattress, we're ready!