Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Shopping made simple.

Since you love me so much, i know you're planning on getting me a present for my birthday. Which to remind you is February 15th.

Here's my list including color and store where it may be purchased, in no particular order. A link to some stuff maybe found on my blog profile (at froogle.com). Not all gifts are as outrageous as others... so keep reading until you find something to get me :)

I actually don't expect to get all these... i just thought it'd be fun. If you want to be so gracious as to get them, i'd gladly accept them :)



1. Until There's a Cure - Silver AIDS bracelet - available at Body Shop.
2. John Corbett CD- available at Borders.
3. Sharpie Accent Retractable Highlighters - various colors - available at Staples.
4. Queen Sized Duvet - down alternative - white - available at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
5. Queen Sized Duvet Cover - white - available at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
6. Amazing Wall Hanging Fish Tank - available only at target.com.
7. Fish for the fish tank - beta - a petstore.
8. Timbuk2 Cargo Tote- medium/black - timbuk2.com/backcountry.com/city sports.
9. Gift Certificates to Gap, Old Navy, Target (any where i can get new clothes!!).
10. One way ticket to NOLA.
11. Elsa Peretti Cross necklace, small. Sterling silver, on 16" chain - available at Tiffany's.
12. Black Mac Book, 13", 160 GB Serial ATA drive, etc... - available at Apple.com or the store.
13. New furniture at Ikea - available at ikea.com.
14. A freezer for Sarah - available at walmart.com or the store.
15. Books - available at Borders or Barnes and Noble or Brookline Booksmith.
16. Salon Gift Certificate to get my hair cut - available at a salon.
17. GRE study book - available at Borders or Barnes and Noble or Brookline Booksmith.
18. a bible, small, NIV - available at Borders or Barnes and Noble or Brookline Booksmith.
19. A snowboarding trip for a day (rental and lift tix included) - available at a mountain.
20. YOU AT MY PARTY. February 17th.


Well, that was easy huh? All you need to do is pick one of these up and then head over for the bash. Can't wait!! I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm going to get back to doing real work, because you know, that's what i gotta do. Perhaps i'll back back later today. I'm having a decent day: I got stretched today and I have biology with my lovely professor tonight. Alright. I'm off.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think what you need for your birthday is time off!