Monday, December 4, 2006

my FAVORITE day of the year

Here comes Suzi Snowflake
Dressed in a snow white gown
Tap, tap, tappin' at your window pane
To tell you she's in town

Here comes Suzi Snowflake
Soon you will hear her say
"Come out ev'ryone and play with me
I haven't long to stay

If you want to make a snowman
I'll help you make one, two, three
If you wanna take a sleigh ride
The ride's on me."

Here comes Suzi Snowflake
Look at her tumblin' down
Bringing joy to every girl and boy
Suzi's come to town



I LOVE THE FIRST SNOWFALL. IT MAKES ME SMILE AND SO VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought only my mother remembered that song! I love snow! Time to break out the Christmas music.

Anonymous said...

I love snow to, but I don’t consider this the first snowfall because there’s no snow on the ground.

Anonymous said...

There was snow on the ground this morning, but it's gone now.

just like everyone I've ever cared about.



...I can edit that out, right?

Anonymous said...

Yay snow!!! I listened to Christmas music all day yesterday and am now sipping Christmas tea and thinking happy thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I love that you're sipping christmas tea and thinking happy thoughts. Lots of people consider suicide around Christmas time. It's good to know you're not going to become another statistic.

Also, I LOVE Christmas music, but there's a ban on it at my office :(

Anonymous said...

37% of Rebekas listened to Christmas music yesterday.
22% of Rebekas sipped Christmas tea.
61% of Rebekas thought happy thoughts.