Thursday, December 21, 2006

the next few days....

So, i am getting very excited (although, still sick) about going to NYC tomorrow and spending the whole day in lovely NYC. Lots of walking to be had, lots of excitement and wonderfulness.

The plan is to get to South Station for a 2 am bus to NYC. Then meet Patterson and the gang at Penn station (where i can luckily check my bag). Then we're off to the WTC, Empire State Building, FAO Schwartz (they put in a new piano!!), the three story Old Navy, Rockefeller Center (not quite sure how to spell that) and whatever else, and then top the evening off with my first viewing of the NYC version of Rent. I've only seen it in Boston. I am very very excited, yet because i am not 100% well, this will be interesting. I cough a lot and have to catch my breath, so I might be the slow kid, unfortunately. When we're done in NYC, i am taking the train to Albany to spend a day with Patterson then taking the bus back to Boston so i can hopefully work on Christmas Day. We'll see how i feel and if there are any diagnoses.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas weekend. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night :)


PS does any one else find the Celine Dion commercial, where she is singing under the tree kinda creepy. I mean, i just don't feel the need for her to be there. But whatever, someone must like the commercial.

update: Here's a picture from the trip. It's me, Patterson, Val and Kevin in Times Square.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be checking the headlines for outbreaks in those areas. Thanks for the card!