Monday, December 18, 2006

its been too long...

So my lovely readers, i am afraid i have been preoccupied with other things. I have been working way too much lately and not having much of a life.

Saturday was our Christmas party at work. I had been feeling worn down, but still worked over 97 hours the past 2 weeks. We had an amazing Hanukkah party on Saturday night, at which I got a little too tipsy. I apparently went to sleep without saying good-bye to the boys. Shaun got me a very cute stuffed giardia and Jon got Marian and I a lovely box of chocolates. The next morning, Jon, Marian, Crimson and I made cookies for our Thursday night group. Marian and i were then tricked in to going to the 4 O'clock service. We expected both Jon and Crimson to come with, but we were abandoned at the T.

Today, i spent the day at home because i had a fever and i have no voice. It really sucks being sick a lot. I hate it. I spent most of the day sleeping after going to bed at 7 last night. I hope to feel better though because i am meeting Patterson and friends in NYC on Friday.

Tonight Marian and i watched TV in my room, cuddling on the bed. It's been nice, until Marian groped me. Literally reached over and caressed my right boob. Jumped right over the body pillow barrier made for a safer bed share and just rubbed it. Just like that. Wow. Roomates gone wild.

the true story: Marian was talking about scratch and sniff t-shirts, represented by the picture here (read the script on the t to find out why Marian was so interested in it). She was explaining how cool they were, yet how very inappropriate. She says "what are you supposed to do, just scratch and sniff, that's completely wrong!". But instead of leaving it at that, she decided it would be helpful to me, if she actually demonstrated this process, thankfully leaving out the sniff part.


Really, it has been a lovely night. I have been in bed all day and then got some action. I might just stay home more often. ;)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

But is she "in love with you" or loving you?

Anonymous said...

Must...take shower....immediately.

Anonymous said...

A nickname?!?! I always wanted a nickname!! How come Sean doesn't get one?

Anonymous said...

Nevermind I am an idiot and you are clever.

suzib said...

Might i ask, who you are doctor cuddles? I would like to know if i know you. :)