Thursday, January 17, 2008

my birthday is just around the corner...

This was my list last year. I have to say... my friends did really well... I will highlight things that are still missing. And of course, within the next month (that's right, only a month left!!) I'll add more things. YAY for birthdays!

1. Until There's a Cure - Silver AIDS bracelet - available at Body Shop.
2. John Corbett CD- available at Borders.
3. Sharpie Accent Retractable Highlighters - various colors - available at Staples.
4. Queen Sized Duvet - down alternative - white - available at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
5. Queen Sized Duvet Cover - white - available at Bed, Bath and Beyond.
6. Amazing Wall Hanging Fish Tank - available only at target.com.
7. Fish for the fish tank - beta - a petstore.
8. Timbuk2 Cargo Tote- medium/black - timbuk2.com/backcountry.com/city sports.
9. Gift Certificates to Gap, Old Navy, Target (any where i can get new clothes!!).
10. One way ticket to NOLA.
11. Elsa Peretti Cross necklace, small. Sterling silver, on 16" chain - available at Tiffany's.
12. Black Mac Book, 13", 160 GB Serial ATA drive, etc... - available at Apple.com or the store.
13. New furniture at Ikea - available at ikea.com.
14. A freezer for Sarah - available at walmart.com or the store.
15. Books - available at Borders or Barnes and Noble or Brookline Booksmith.
16. Salon Gift Certificate to get my hair cut - available at a salon.
17. GRE study book - available at Borders or Barnes and Noble or Brookline Booksmith.
18. a bible, small, NIV - available at Borders or Barnes and Noble or Brookline Booksmith.
19. A snowboarding trip for a day (rental and lift tix included) - available at a mountain.
20. A new body pillow.
21. 8 candle votives (i get wax every where).
22. a winter jacked (ski/snowboardesque). Despite my denying my need for it... i need it...

Can you tell that I am a tad bored at work? Well kids, get shopping. :)

0 comments: