Friday, January 18, 2008

health AND dental insurance?!

So, i was offered a full time, benefits full, vacation time and sick time, position at my place of employment. I am very excited about it. The only really sad part is that it is in a new unit. I really love my patients. A lot. And I am sure I'll love these patients just as much, but it really bums me out to be missing out on their lives. I ran in to a few of them on my way down from my interview and it seemed as though they were almost going to cry when I told them that I going to be moving. I have become so involved in their lives, but I guess this is part of life. Getting new jobs, meeting new people, moving on.

Of course, I'll be catching up on my favorites, and try to work on the other floor when I can. I believe I can scramble down there some days when I am off for some extra cash (which will be quite nice).

Tonight I believe will be a quiet night, and most likely a quiet weekend. It will be good. However, if you want to make it exciting give me a call and we'll do something.

Have a great weekend readers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Drinks are on me!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOOO!!! And no, drinks are on ME.

Anonymous said...

Don't argue with me, bitch!

Anonymous said...

Do you want to take this outside??

Anonymous said...

I'll have you on the carpet!