Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Biggest Loser, what?!

So, my office (well mainly Maz and myself) decided that we should do the Biggest Loser, Office Style. The word got out, and a TON of staff are excited and involved. Starting next Tuesday, we will be weighing in every week (yay accountability!). We pay $6, $1 will go to the weekly winner and the other $5 will go to the large pot to the over-all winner. It's quite exciting. It's also really great because it will encourage everyone to really get involved and be on top of it. When you try to do things on your own, generally it is harder... with the entire staff by my side, I can't fail. I hope I don't fail... seriously.

In other news I am being trained in a new section of the hospital. It is slow and boring. Send me emails and love. I should only be here for 2 weeks, but today has gone by SOO SLOWLY... oy. I like fast pacedness.

School applications are going out soon (again). Classes start up at the end of January. I need to finish my stats class (i hate that class, p.s.).

the life of a suzi. never dull.

0 comments: