Friday, April 13, 2007

a quick update...

1. I've been spending a lot of time with the Ramifications. Partly because i have been depressed and they have always been able to lift my spirits. I'm trying to convince them to hire me as their manager and pay me to be as fabulous as i am as a volunteer. We'll see how that goes.

2. I am auditioning for an a cappella group Saturday. I haven't been in tip-top vocal shape in a bit, so i am concerned, but we'll see what happens. Apparently i know one of the guys who is auditioning people so maybe that will work in my favor, but truthfully, it's all up to my voice.

3. I am going to do the CNA program with the Red Cross. To do this, i need to pass an assessment test and get 800 dollars. I talked to PSC about helping me pay for it. Apparently they can't pay for it because it's considered "voluntary poverty" which is completely understandable. There is a possible alternative of them paying for rent and bills for a month and then when i get a job and a real pay check they'll stop. Also, my unemployment checks should be starting soon, which will also be helping.

4. I had to buy a blood pressure monitor. I am allowed to start working out again. My heart is ok, just has a low pressure. As long as the pressure is above 100, i can work out. Makes me happy!

5. I am on season 9 of Friends. To all of you who are sick of hearing me talk in Friends speak, I promise, I'm ALMOST done!!

I think that's it for now. Except for this cute picture.


The end.

1 comments:

Girl said...

Just so you know...'Friends Speak' never ends :)