Friday, April 6, 2007

My dreams are funky.

So, i feel as though i took hallucinogens before i went to bed last night. I had a dream about a guy who's superhero name was the Rabbinator. He was a Rabbi who had super powers to do something like saving people from eating non-kosher food or something along those lines. It was quite ridiculous. The best part however was that every time he went to save someone Fall Out Boy's song "This Ain't a Scene, this is an Arms Race" played.

I have no clue what it was about. But I think I can dissect it a little bit.

1. At UNO's last night, we tried to name someone the Rhubarbinator.

2. We talked a little bit about Kosher meals the other night, and after watching the Hebrew Hammer, i think its just been in my head.

3. I have recently falled in love with Fall Out Boy. I heard an a cappella song done by them and then the wentworth boy poked fun that there was an a cappella group doing their stuff. I started to listen more to their music, and I'm hooked (as well as the wentworth boy is too). You should check it out.

Alright. I'm off. Might be more in a bit.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't it be the Rhubarbarian?
http://www.rhubarbinfo.com/