Monday, April 16, 2007

just an fyi

I didn't make the group, which really bummed me out. I was so excited about the possibility of singing again. It lifted my spirits, which was great. I felt like me again, which I haven't felt like in a while. I was happy, i was motivated. I had the potential for greatness, and what's crazy is how quickly i lost it. I've made some appointments to meet with folks about maybe talking about what is going on with me and getting through this darkness. After this weekend, i know that I am in there some where, i can find me again. I am going to continue looking for a cappella groups, i will keep studying and trying to complete my dream of nursing.

2 comments:

Girl said...

I'm sorry.

((Suzi))

Anonymous said...

You are part of an a cappella group every Thursday night!