Monday, February 12, 2007

gift list update, weekend update, life in general.

Gift list Update - only 3 shopping days left!

1. A new body pillow.
2. 8 candle votives (i get wax every where).
3. a winter jacked (ski/snowboardesque). Despite my denying my need for it... i need it...

Weekend Update...

I worked on Saturday, blah. Then went to Bunker Hill to do work. I am not sure this self-directed study works for me. Boo. Marian and i cuddled Saturday night, watching Love Actually where i promptly fell asleep after Hugh Grant and his adorable assistant kissed. Sunday, i cleaned and got a new bookshelf (my other one was falling apart, how sad!). I also did some homework.

Life Update...

The Suffolk Ramifications album, Voices in the Attic, won a Grammy from WERS yesterday. I am proud to say that I am part of that. Yes, i know, i haven't been a Ram for 2 years, however my voice is on the recording. So go us and me :)

I am having trouble with this being single thing, but of course we all knew that. My friend Calvin got engaged this weekend, and seriously i couldn't be happier. But it's things like that, that make me wish even more that i wasn't going at this alone. C-Lynn and I talked about how hard it is to see all our other friends with each other because they've known each other for years, and C-lynn and i are states apart (as well as most of our other close friends). I miss that closeness of having someone you've known for forever... I miss lots of things. It makes me homesick sometimes.

Other then that just doing work, school and church, and totally don't have a life outside of it. It's quite wonderful.

0 comments: