Monday, November 6, 2006

torn to pieces.

I am feeling very seperated these days, as if parts of me are water and the other oil. I don't feel whole, i feel like i am pieces trying to be put together. I think part of it comes from over analyzing myself and trying to figure out where i belong. I feel like a stranger sometimes in church and an outsider at work. There are parts of me that go every where, but i feel like none come together and make sense. I've been battling this most recently while chatting with a friend. He met me before i went hippie and became more liberal. I was content the way i was, and i feel like i rebelled. But i am not so uncomfortable with the choices i have made, i am just uncomfortable explaining them. I feel torn between a christian and a secular world. and that's where i'm at.

2 comments:

Girl said...

As my sister once told me...find new friends.

There is a whole world of Christians out there who think in open minded, liberal, all-emcompassing ways. Find them and thrive.

--girl

suzib said...

i am not quite sure that getting new friends is the greatest way to go... i guess it may work for some. I just couldn't do that. despite differences, i don't throw folks away for a difference in opinion. To each his own.