Monday, July 31, 2006

So, I might be ok.

Back from the clinic, beaming because i got to have a wonderful catfish po-boy. Basically a sub with catfish, and cheese and dressings (lettuce, tomato ect.) YUM.

I had to go to a lab because the Dr. is concerned that the root of the issue is not only me, but the living conditions. Perhaps the bacteria is from the very sanitized bathrooms. I'll hear back in a few days.

Other than that i am feeling ok. I wish there was more I could do. I just keep seeing things every where that make me want to hug the whole city and fix it. I want the city to be 5 years old and to fix every problem in the world, all that is needed is a kiss and a hug. I guess this is my version of that hug.

New Orleans, i love you, and I will help fix you.

3 comments:

Girl said...

Um...not to put a damper on anything...but I just want to make sure you are aware that your flight home is on Monday, not Tuesday. Didn't want you to miss your flight because you had it in your head that it is Tuesday.

Keep safe and healthy!

suzib said...

Thanks girl, i definately lost sense of time. I blog for 2 reasons.

1. to remember and document this event
2. to know the date :)

See you soon. When i get home, i want to take a REALLY LONG BATH.

Anonymous said...

You'll have to clean the tub first, I am in charge of the bathroom, and I will be out of town ;). -- and seriously, the baking soda water compound should help with the bug bites!!