Monday, July 31, 2006

70 mosquito bites and a free clinic.

As of this morning, 7:50am on Monday(?) i have atleast 70 mosquito bites over my body, atleast that i can see and count. And they itch.

My new adventure for the day. I am heading to a free clinic with a group of boys from NY. There crew has gone from the gumbo gatos to the injury squad and they need to get a foot and nose looked at. I, the ever amazing sicky, have a re-occurring UTI that YES i went to the drs for before and I left and YES i took the medicine all the way through and YES it is back. So. I head out with them soon to get the checked out and we'll see what a free clinic is like.

Mike and I slept so well last night with our new fans. Its wonderful.

Highlights of yesterday that i forgot to add:

finding a magot city infront of our bathroom. They are coming out of the wall. We tried to kill them with the cleaner simple green, but alas they are mutant magots and merely kept crawling around. ew.

Our electricity went out. That was not so fun because all the fans went off and boy was it hott!!!!


Talk to you soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thou art very brave. We do not like bugs. Not large bugs, nor large quantities of bugs. Not even animated bugs. Are you listening, Pixar!?!