Friday, March 2, 2007

ehhhh

last night, as always, the crew and i went to UNO's for a beer and conversation. I started to feel my headache coming on stronger, and after sitting under the light that was made to feel like i was part of an investigation, i moved to another chair and curled myself in to it. The walk home i felt like crap. I was colder than normal and really was in pain. We got to the house, and as soon as i stepped inside, the most serious dizzy spell i've ever had just knocked in to me. I wasn't sure if i should move, or stand, or what. I finally sat down and Marian was wonderful trying to take care of me. Marian asked if i wanted to go to the hospital and i started crying because i just didn't know what to do, i was scared and tired and in pain and a wreck obviously. Eventually i changed in to pjs and got in to bed where Marian decided officially it had to be a migraine, and that i wasn't allowed to do anything today until i saw the doctor. Thank God for that girl.

I have an appointment at 11 this morning and we'll see how that goes. Hopefully well. I have no clue. I just want this all to be over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest seeing a different doctor.