Monday, January 5, 2009

A new year means... a new post?

I figured I would write here since there are so many statistics about if you actually take the time to write down your resolutions are such-and-such more likely to keep them. So here I go.

1. the most common resolution EVER! I want to get back in gear with this fitness/weight loss/health thing. I did it before, I can do it now. I am trying to take is slower though, no big goals, just small ones to accomplish and then grow... For instance, yes, go to the gym as much as I can, but when I can't, I bought a fitness ball so i can just take 30 minutes and do a quick ab workout, and then not feel as guilty about the missing the gym thing.

2. Appreciate and Respect money. I have debt, I am pretty sure most of you know that. I have it from schools and from medical things and the worst, debt from friends who graciously let me borrow money. I have created a plan. I think the plan can work. As long as I stick to the plan. This may also mean I don't have a ton of spending cash, but that's where the appreciation and respect come in. I need to realize that money is something not to be wasted on what I want now, but to be kept until needed. Yes, I can buy a few things when I want them, but I can't always buy them when I want them. I need to be more specific in what I buy.

3. Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the others gold.

I think that's it for now. If you've got suggestions or comments, I'd love to hear from you (part of that is being in contact with people - a resolution must!).

Hope you all had a great year!!

0 comments: