Wednesday, November 14, 2007

yes, i am alive...

it is true that i have sadly neglected you blog... but it is not because i don't love you blog... it's because my life has become a whirlwind and have had no time to really sit and write.

i hate today off due to the emergence of an awful migraine and decided to atleast update.

I have started a new job at a local health care facility. I am a clinical assistant and love every minute of it. I work with amazing people... the nurses and patients alike are some of the most amazing and smart people i have ever met. It's great.

I am also taking three classes which i thought i could handle, but it turns out that i can't. Microbiology, Anatomy & Physiology and Statistics - oy! I am doing alright, but not the best... i could definitely do better... so we'll see.

so yeah. busy me. i'll get back into the blogging when my life slows down a bit.

0 comments: