Thursday, May 10, 2007

grey skies are gonna clear up....

the past few days have been truly wonderful. it is true, i have been severely struggling with life. the loss of the job really threw me, a lot further then i thought. i caught up on watching all of Friends, but i missed out on catching up with my real friends. my bed and pillows became my newest pals and ice cream my comforter. i kept trying to get ahead, getting into programs and then missing it by something or having financial issues.

After weighing in last week and realizing that i gained 7lbs i had a wake up call. Ali and i went for a few walks and i became much much more active. i stopped eating ice cream every day and cookies are now a treat and not part of every meal. so i lost 4.6lbs as of Wednesday.

i received a phone call Wednesday night and was told that the woman who fired me, was fired. as terrible as this may sound, i was ecstatic. Karma, my friends, is a bitch. Don't treat people like shit because it WILL come back. so i am gloating in that a bit.

this morning i went to the red cross and took the assessment test for the Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide. The class beings May 21st.

YAY. I am happy. I am healthy. I will have a long life. (a woman from the common used to say this to us...)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I like happy suzi.