Wednesday, December 12, 2007

so yeah....

So in reality, i have a gram negative, very strong pneumonia. I have been out of work for the past week and will be out again for this while week. BUMMER for me. I have been on three different antibiotics, and hopefully this last one will actually work. I have been exhausted, it's frightening how actually exhausted I am.

Bonus for me however. I thought I was well enough to go to work on Monday. I went in at 10. I was hot packing a patient (putting hot, wet towels on their arm to get the veins out). I heard a PR rep having the other patients sign release forms because the RED SOX WERE COMING IN!!!!!!
Yes! I got to meet Snyder and Tavares and Larry (the owner)... and touch the World Series Trophy!!!!! Sadly, i came down with a fever of 101, so i went home.

I'm also taking incompletes in all my classes. It's a big bummer. I feel as though any path that i pretended to have has been completely wiped away. I think I am being taught a lesson. I need to rely more on God's plans then my plans. I haven't listened to His will in a really long time.. and I think that's important. So, that's another thing i am working on right now. Good thing i have some quality me time to do that.

0 comments: